The ideal chain for high-production cutting of clean wood.
- "X" grind - Enhanced grind geometry significantly improves out-of-box sharpness with substantial speed improvement in boring and bias (undercut) modes
- Blued cutters provide superior corrosion resistance and improved strength
- Tumbled parts, improved joint articulation, reduces friction and stretch
- Offset ramp-shaped depth gauges reduce roughness, helps prevent cutter from diving into the sidewall of the cut
- Clean ground gullets, increase chip flow and evacuation
- LubriLink tie straps help keep oil where it's needed - on the chain
- Top-plate witness mark makes accurate sharpening easier
- Patented Chain Steel - OREGON OCS-01 steel is patented and provides greater durability, especially in cold cutting conditions.
- Vibe-Ban chassis design reduces vibration 25% or more at the handles
- Skip Sequence:
73JGX072G : 3/8" pitch, .058" gauge
- Cutting Bar Length: 20"
- Pitch (Not Required): 3/8
- Gauge (Not Required): .058
- Number of Drive Links: 72